Youth Services staff from the member libraries gather together several times a year to share information, program ideas, and to discuss programs. Click here for the notes from the November meeting. The next meeting will be held on Monday, March 2, 10:00am, at the Sidney Memorial Public Library.
Resources available for loan to member libraries
– List of Puppets
– List of AccuCut Dies – updated October 2019
– Large Red Letters (for singing B-I-N-G-O)
– List of 4CLS BIG BOOKS for use in member library programming – updated February 2020.
– List of STEM kits for use in member library programming – updated February 2020.
To reserve any of these materials, contact Ann at email@example.com or Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Previous Youth Services meetings
– March 11, 2019 – Sidney – Meeting Notes
– May 10, 2019 – Worcester – Meeting Notes
– October 7, 2019 – Sherburne – Meeting Notes
– November 22, 2019 – Whitney Point – Meeting Notes